Friday, September 14, 2012

French Diamond

Okay so this is the second challenge from the Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge.  So this weeks nail art challenge is Gimmee That Bling- Diamonds are a girls best friend, so put some sparkle on those nails!  If you've payed attention to my blog, there aren't exactly a lot of diamonds on my nails, for two reasons.  At the moment I don't have any real ones, and the second is, is that they aren't something I particularly like.  Well I dug out some little flower decals, and that's all I could find.  This is a fun french tip with a flower decal.







I used Orly Decades of Dysfunction(from the Dark Shadows Collection) , with Butter London Hen Party on top(it's soooo sheer), Essie Navigate Her(my fave green), and a silver glitter kiss striper.

I don't normally do french manicures, and I do think these are a little two springy... but it was the only thing I could come up with.  They are very pretty and sophisticated though :)


document.write('
(Submissions close in 43d 10h 18m)
URL:(URL of your blog post)
Name:
Email:(Not visible)
Trouble linking up? Try here
Link tool by inlinkz.com
');


No comments:

Post a Comment