Saturday, November 17, 2012

College Voxbox!

Have you ever heard of influenster? It's this website for virtual media influencers to review products they've tried.  If you are looking for good reviews on a product, it's not bad place to start.  Anyway based on these badgers you get as well as your score, they may or may not choose to send you a voxbox.  These boxes are completely free, and they have five or six products... normally full sized.  This is my first one ever, and well I'm not the best as a salesperson, so if you're interested go here.

Anyway on to the box!







First off, probably the product I was most excited about, the NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil in 994 Showtime Black.  It's pretty, opaque, and takes a minute to get off(your arm anyway).    I like it a lot!!!!  Excited to put it on my eyes.


If you've been following my blog, you might know that these ImPress-On Manicure things are not my favorite.  I do like the pattern though, and it's kinda sheer upon closer inspection.  I will use them the next time my nails get cut to stubs.


These are Tropical Necco Wafers.  Now I've never had Necco Wafers, so maybe they just aren't my thing. They are really crunchy at first, but don't taste that bad.  Upon tasting them my dad stated, "They're like really old communion wafers," and I can't say I disagree.  I don't hate them but I wouldn't just have a craving for these.


These are Energy Sheets.  I haven't tried them yet, but they say that they have the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee.  Not generally something I buy, but I will try it.


This is a Pentel EnerGel-X Campaign gel pen in blue.  Upon trying it, I think that it's epic for a pen.... it's really smooth and writes nicely.

I am overall pretty happy with my first voxbox, and I'm hopeful for more.  This is the only one I've gotten since I signed up earlier this year.  I understand that stuff is in high demand, so if you sign up don't expect immediate stuff.

I hope your weekend is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment