Friday, April 5, 2013

Neon Pink Holofied!

I sincerely apologize for the ten billion pictures of this mani (okay a little bit of exaggerating but whatever), especially for how simple this mani truly is. 

The first few pictures are of Pixi Piroutte PInk by itself...

More after the jump!



My pictures do not do this polish justice... this makes it look like a creme but in the bottle it had an amazing gold shimmer... but not so much on the nail

This gorgeous neon pink was NOT the easiest thing in the world to apply but it turned out pretty well...  Then after a day I decided to holo-fy this baby

I just could not get a satisfying picture but here are the ones that were better than others.  My holo top coat was Nails Inc. Electric Lane.







Here is a good pic of the holo ness of them





I strangely LOVED this, which is odd because I have a habit of hating neon... oh well.
Have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment