Saturday, October 20, 2012

No More Waity Katie

Hey I sorta promised this in my nail haul post the other day. This is a swatch of the gorgous No More Waity, Katie.  Sadly I can say it could have been better.  But first, the pictures!







Dear lord, I apologize for my camera or me or whatever, I have gotta figure this picture thing out.

Anyway No More Waity, Katie is a grayish sheer base with tons of like I guess medium lavender glitter in it. This was the last color I picked in my sudden splurge on butter London, and I am in love with the look.  This has one major flaw though, the formula.  It's super sheer so it takes like 3 to 4 coats, which wasn't the easiest to get right.  She gets a goopy and makes it hard layer over, I recommend very thin layers.  Not really the best polish for the beginner polish lover, the application is kind of difficult.  Otherwise, AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment