Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Franken Kinda Day

If you follow me on twitter, I posted a picture of nail dial swatch a while ago, and I'm finally getting around to posting about it. Sorry I haven't posted anything this week, but I finally am getting around to posting. This is a franken I made... I'm not really a franken-er but every once in awhile I find a empty or little left bottle of top coat, and I ultimately just mess around with it.



This polish is reminiscent of OPI's I Have a Herring problem, kinda like my absolute favorite OPI polish.  My camera abilities suck, but this has a like silver shimmer through it as well as chunky silver, green, blue, and lavender glitter in it.  It has a ridiculous amount of polishes in it; if you guys want me to do an in depth recipe sorta thing, but otherwise this is the result.





I love comments, and these are just some questions that I would to hear about your thoughts.
What do you guys think of my franken?  Do you want to see more of polishes I make myself?  Have you ever tried to make your own?

I hope y'alls week was great, and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment