Monday, August 20, 2012

An Ornate OPI Pattern

I bought German-cure by OPI from Ulta yesterday.  I could really only afford one bottle, and this was the one that I kind of drooled over.  I am making plans to attain some more of it soon(much to my wallets disdain).  Also I really need some striping tape; does anyone know where to buy some without having to order off the internet?  I can't really order a lot off of the web(hence why I own no indies...however much I want them).  







For this manicure I used OPI German-icure by OPI, and Just Spotted the Lizard.  I put 2 layers of German-icure on my nails, cut some tape, and then painted a layer of Just Spotted the Lizard over the tape.  Next I used Kiss black striper to make the rest of the pattern.  I hope you like it. What do you think of the Spiderman and Germany collections?  :)



4 comments:

  1. Nice job! You might find striping tape at a office supply store. Before the nail art world discovered it, thin tape in colors & patterns were used for graphic design to make borders on displays & other graphic projects. Also, a PayPal account would let you order online with many vendors without having to get a credit card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I will look at a office store next time I go :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty love the combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love how the gold makes the red look more vampy than it already is.

      Delete