Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Nail Haul

I know this isn't near as ridiculous as some people's nail polish hauls, but this one made me really happy.  I went shopping at one of the malls today, and these came home with me.

The first is nails inc. Pudding Lane, which is so pretty!  It has navy, light green, and silver medium hex glitter in a baby blue base.  I have been wanting this since I first saw a swatch.

Now the Claire's polishes are pretty awesome as well.  Candy shop is a bubblegum pink base with multiple sizes of  multicolored glitter, and is a dupe of Deborah Lippmann's nail polish of the same name.  Sun-sation is supposedly a color that changes in the sun.  I haven't been able to test yet... but either way the color is pretty anyway.  It might even have some scattered holo.

 Tell me what you think :)




No comments:

Post a Comment